Friday, June 27, 2014

Heebee Post #1119 - Jack Lattemann (Cascadia Artpost) - Olympia, Washington - USA

New Address for Heebee Jeebeeland
Test Tower
1365 Centralia-Alpha Rd.
Chehalis, WA
98532  USA
 Yes, my new studio space will be well powered with enthusiasm and 4th Dimension know how. I am so overjoyed regarding the new Mail Art Laboratory and quite anxious to share a snap or two with you in the near future. So, feel that tower starting to crackle with tension as the power builds to a crescendo as I settle in to my new Head Quarters; which is actually way out in the heavily forested and serene foothills of the mighty Cascade Mountains.

Thanks for the killer "Tower of Power" Jack, seen above in in an auto I needed a pat on the back by good friend - Thanks. Moving, even just a dozen miles, can really wear ya down. Ugh.

I'm so happy that Jack fashioned a commemorative postcard for this confounding event. I love commemorative - Thanks so much Jack - you're a great guy to know. . I'll be sending an RSVP to you rather soon too about the you know what. Cascadia Artpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment